- See Registration Information page for registration forms.
- New Hampshire state law requires a physical within two years of attending camp.
- This season, we are implementing an online system for health histories. We strongly prefer to have your health history entered into your parent portal in our registration tool Campbrain.
- If the health history is completed online, you need only bring the Physical Verification Form (HCP Authorization) OR a standard school/camp form from your Primary Care Provider. Those using the paper Health History can use the bottom of the form.
- Health care provider's recommendations
The Wanakee Camper Information and “What to Bring to Camp” list covers:
- Event check-in and check-out times
- Medication Instructions
- Cancellation Policy
- What to bring to camp
- What not to bring to camp
- Overview of items available in the camp store
The PDF files on this page require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.