- See Registration Information page for registration forms.
- New Hampshire requires campers to have physical exams within two years prior to arriving at camp. Signatures of parent/guardian and physician are necessary.
- The form will be sent to you with the registration acknowledgement.
- Bring the form with immunization records to camp.
- Health care provider's recommendations
The Wanakee Camper Information and “What to Bring to Camp” list covers:
- Event check-in and check-out times
- Medication Instructions
- Cancellation Policy
- What to bring to camp
- What not to bring to camp
- Overview of items available in the camp store
The PDF files on this page require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.