Download registration form, print, and mail to Wanakee
$100.00 OFF — When we receive the registration of each new Wanakee camper referred by your child, your child will receive a $100.00 discount from his/her camp fee. (Friend’s name must be listed on your child’s registration form or emailed to the Wanakee office for credit.)
Don’t forget the deposit
A $100.00 non-refundable deposit per camp program must be submitted at the time of registration.
Checks should be payable to “Wanakee.” The balance is due three weeks prior to the start of the camper’s program.
Processing of payment does not guarantee placement in a specific camp program.
Wanakee is open to all persons regardless of race, color, gender, sex, age, national origin, religion, or disability. For handicapped accessibility and special needs, contact us.
Cancellations and refunds
If an event is canceled by Wanakee, you will receive a full refund. We will help you select another event; or if another event doesn’t work, you receive a full refund.
If you cancel your registration, you will receive a refund of all except the $100 deposit. Wanakee incurs expenses in preparing for registered campers. Cancellation and refund requests should be sent to Wanakee in writing at least 21 days in advance.
What happens after I register?
When you sign up you will receive a registration confirmation email that will include your balance. Further information about your balance can be found on your online account.
We prefer that health forms be completed online, additional forms will be sent by email before your time at camp.
Other important information
Campers are to fully participate in entire event, arriving at check-in and staying until check-out.
- New Hampshire state law requires a physical within two years of attending camp.
- This season, we are implementing an online system for health histories. We strongly prefer to have your health history entered into your parent portal in our registration tool Campbrain.
- If the health history is completed online, you need only bring the Physical Verification Form (HCP Authorization) OR a standard school/camp form from your Primary Care Provider. Those using the paper Health History can use the bottom of the form.
All events are co-ed (except for sleeping cabins).
Program scheduling notes
Check-in time: Sunday/Wednesday, 4:00 p.m.
Check-out time: Saturday/Wednesday, 10:00 a.m.
Note two exceptions:
- 4:00 p.m. check-in for Toddlers in Tow on Thursday, July 6
- 7:00 p.m. check-out for Night Camp on Friday, Aug. 18 due to WW5K on Saturday
Thank you for picking your camper up on time.
Note: Prior to check-out campers are in closing worship and saying goodbyes. If you are early, please wait in front of farmhouse.
See Camp Forms page for Wanakee Camper Information and the “What to Bring to Camp” list.